Thank you so much for scheduling a bridal appointment with us, we can’t wait to help you find your dress! As with all things wedding, a little planning/prep will go a long way to ensure you have the best possible experience finding your wedding gown. Below are a few tips to help maximize your appointment.
1. Be on time! We reserve 90 minutes for our bridal appointments, and most brides utilize every last minute:)
2. Determine your dress budget prior to your appointment. Our collection ranges from around $1,800 all the way up to $10,000, so knowing your comfort level before you start shopping will help alleviate any additional stress and allow your stylist to find you the perfect dress at the perfect price!
3. Keep your group small but bring those most important to you! For your own sanity and to ensure all of your fellow brides have the best experience at our shop, we ask that you bring no more than 5 guests along for your bridal appointment. Exceptions can be made, please give us a call at (720) 855-1111 to discuss further. If someone you love cannot attend we can always Face Time them in for decision making!
4. Shop early! Most of our wedding gowns take 4-6 months to arrive, and we suggest starting your alterations 3+ months out from your wedding date. If your wedding is soon, don’t worry! Some of our designers can make your gown faster, but expect to pay rush fees and be flexible with your alterations schedule.
5. Get excited! We do everything we can to make this process FUN for you and your guests, so sit back, relax and let us do all the heavy lifting! Feel free to bring along any Pinterest boards/dress inspo you have saved. Here’s a list to our designers page if you want a sneak peek at the collection before your visit.
We can’t wait to meet you!