8) Food Trucks & Airstream Trailers. Who doesn't love a good food truck? And with the prevalence it's even easier than ever to incorporate these into your rehearsal dinner, reception food, or even for the after-party!
Here's a handy guide to some top food trucks in the Denver area - http://www.denvergourmettours.com
9) Gold & Blush. A lovely combination of colors that is eternally elegant, fun, and sophisticated.
10) The Great Outdoors. We're pretty dang lucky to be in Colorado so get out there and let nature be your backdrop!
11) One Great DIY Project. We get it, it's awesome to be able to craft something for your wedding that is truly yours. But an entire DIY wedding is a little much for most folks so give yourself the okay to limit it just one project. There's a ton of great inspiration out there, but here's one of my favorites (and a little hint that Ruffled Blog, Style Me Pretty, and Green Wedding Shoes all have great DIY sections!).
12) Illustrations. Cute, quirky, and tons of fun! Illustrations can be incorporated into all of your paper details.
13) Sleeves. And lastly, sleeves. And no, these aren't the 80's poufy puff-sleeves. Sleeves today are sheer, ethereal, and prove that sometimes more is better.