Ready to make your own Summer of Love with your Honey? Take a cue from the free-flowing, free-thinking hippie generation. Try a modern, grown-up twist on the easy breezy summer lawn party, fresh dewey make-up, easy shapes where good vibes abound, and squares are not allowed. Groovy!
photo credit: WeddingBee, polkadotbride.com, Athropologie, Junko Yoshioka, Nicole Miller, w-wedding flowers, Anna Be, Flickr
Some ideas to keep in mind:
- Classic 60's color combo: orange, purple/pink, and sunshine yellow
- Daisies are bright, cheerful, and inexpensive, so you can really go big on
- Soft, flowing shapes are great, and mix in fun prints like paisley for girls and
- Nothing says 60's like crochet!
- A great graphic backdrop and an old film camera could make an amazing throw-back photo booth
- When in doubt, less is more: lighter make-up, less jewelry, less product, less stress!