Today we bring you an addition to our previous gift list of unique items to give your groom before your wedding; featuring fantastic Colorado-based businesses! Finding a unique, heartfelt bride-to-groom gift doesn't have to be so difficult after all. So spread the love, celebrate your man, and your big day!
1. Wolf Hill Dopp Kit ($70) + FIG + YARROW HYGIENE KIT ($32) - In anticipation of your honeymoon together (whether you're leaving in the morning or not for 6 months); gift him a timeless water repellent waxed canvas bag for all his necessities along with a trio of FIG + YARROW's most coveted and highly-praised favorites.
2. Tie From HIM Company ($70) - He'll wear a gorgeous tie for years to come, and think of you each time he does. This 'Alba' tie from HIM Company features a unique approach to the traditional black + white houndstooth pattern. The result is a fresh, handsome piece perfect for a variety of occasions. Handmade in Denver, 100% cotton.
3. Koostik iPhone Amplifier ($95) - Koostik energy free amplifiers achieve amplification between 10 and 20 decibels: i.e. turn it up, baby! We love the idea of gifting him this sleek, natural sound system so that he and his groomsmen can listen to their favorite playlists while they get ready the morning of the wedding. Plus, it's compatible with all versions of the iPhone! Available in beetle kill pine (our fav.), walnut, and ambrosia maple.
4. Custom-Made Shirt Gift Card (starting at $98) - There's just such a "je ne sais quois" about a man in a perfectly fitted button down shirt, don't you think? Gift him a certificate for an expertly sized made-in-America shirt (in Denver, no less!) before the wedding bells ring. Ratio Clothing crafts clothing from some of the finest materials available, while keeping items at a fair price. They also have whiskey on site during tailoring appointments...we predict your sweetheart will quickly become addicted to the entire experience!
5. Alpine Manhattan Kit From DRAM Apothecary ($36) - Give him the gift of an artistic cocktail before or after he says "I do" with the Alpine Manhattan Kit. He'll fall head over heels for the DRAM pine syrup, DRAM black bitters, and DRAM brandied cherries: all hand-crafted in Colorado. He only needs to add bourbon (isn't that what the best man is for?) and you'll earn serious cool wifey points.