Here at anna bé we've been hearing our Denver and mountain brides asking for interesting or low backs. And why not, what bride doesn't want to make an impact from all angles! From sheer coverage, bare skin, keyholes, and hints of lace here's five of our favorite gowns (that are stunning from both the front and back).
1. Jim Hjelm 8504: What's not to love? A plunging lace v-neck with a modern t-back balances the traditional tulle ball gown.
2. Love Marley Rosalie: We're swooning over this back. An utterly gorgeous rose motif frames this romantic look. How pretty would this gown look in any outdoor Colorado setting! And bonus, this gown is less than $1,200!!!
3. Monique Lhuillier Calla: anna bé is counting down the days till this dress arrives! A slim cut sheath, this wedding dress has a deep low back with some of the most gorgeous lace you have ever seen!!!
4. Watters Mila: Swoon. Off-the-shoulder sleeves with a seriously almost backless look. This dress is both sexy and demure. Ooh la la!
5. Hayley Paige Houston. For the bride that seriously wants to wow, this is your gown! The beaded keyhole back is a total stunner!
These are just a sampling of gowns with interesting backs that we have at anna bé. Give us a ring if you want to come check out our collection to find your wedding dress!